||21 ft 11 in (6.68 meters)
|Number of Engines
||90ELPT 4S CT
|Fuel Tank Count
Spend the morning reeling in your favorite fish (put the keepers in the livewells for safekeeping). Relax in the shade while enjoying an on-the-water picnic. And round out the day with a cooling dip off the aft platform.
At a spacious 21’ 11” long and 8’ 6” wide, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 20 DLX offers a variety of fishing and comfort features to ensure your every day on the water with family and friends (up to 10 people total!) is as perfect as possible.
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Bow fishing position w/2 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & rail-mounted drink/tool holders
- Forward-console couch w/NEW Stow More™ seat-back compartment & 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated livewell
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW Stow More™ seat-back compartment, lockable underseat storage & pop-up changing curtain
- Aft fishing position w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell, fold-down fishing chair & rod holders
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average weight: 1700 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3362 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 29' 10"
- Storage length: 27' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Convertible small items tray w/drink holders accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 jack & 2 speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting NEW optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" walls (.23 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black or NEW Red Ruby fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 12V outlet
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/NEW Stow More™ system & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW Stow More™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Starboard in-couch aerated 10-gal. (37.85 L) livewell w/shutoff valve & padded backrest
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ruler
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
||Tracker Boating Center MONROE
805 S. GRAND
MONROE, LA 71201